Sunday, December 3

Thanking you.

A wonder. You capture my emotion so fluently. You allow me to pour my feelings into your essence. You hurt me, yet never emotionally, you let me be the cause of your change. Your being. You throw your comfort and safety into my hands. You throw your music, into my hands. Anger. Love. Distress. Despair. Anything I need to let out, you let me let it into you. Countless ballads, countless songs, all etched from the magic you give my fingertips.

Thank you for your permission. Thank you for your carefree ways. Thank you for giving me your being, thank you for trusting me. Thank you for letting me let out, thank you for ignoring my cliches. Thank you for the harmony, thank you for the melody, you selflessly let into the air. Just like the words we long to be heard, are your hopes for your music to be recognized. Through me.

Thank you for allowing me to dedicate this to you, I thank you for all the emotion I've poured into you. My only fan. Thank you for the time you've spent on me, thank you for forgetting my harms.

I don't know what to say anymore, so I guess I'll just pick you up. Hold you in my arms. I'll let you trust me, I hope I don't cause any damage to you. Ugly as I may be, I still thank you.

My guitar.

6 comments:

anish said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! BRILLIANT!

nice post, you write really well nishant! honestly kudos to you! =)

blog bloody on!

The Ego said...

Nice blogskin...

And interestingly written post.

Rayna said...

Hey! that was an amazing post, an amazing dedication...again i love ur new colour and look!
keep blogging!!=)

Anonymous said...

100% Pure Nishant ...

Anonymous said...

I luvvv da way u writeee...!...
Anyways amazin luk n keep bloggin..!..Keep Writin..

trisha!!

Anonymous said...

so true...you write really well. keep inspiring.:)