And then there was the 12th grade batch of 2006-2007. And what a spectacular one.
This post is not a post.
This post isn't for the blog or for me.
It's a dedication, a tribute, to every single 12th grader.
Why? Why do good things always come to an end? This was probably the best thing thats EVER happened to the school....
And it's almost gone. What do we do? What do we say? We've learnt SO much from you, we've learnt SO MUCH from all of you, really, and as cliched as it may sound, I don't give a shit, words can't describe it.
Thank you, never say goodbye, hope to see you again... those words are all I can say, but I don't know if they mean anything. They do, to me, but what about you? And you? And you?
I suppose I will never be them but I can try to be like them.
And I will try.
How do you accept change? How do you accept things that you just don't want to accept?
It's a must. It's inevitable.
(Yes, I'm sorry for stealing this from you.)
How do you manage, when a major source of inspiration, isn't there anymore?
How?
Why?
It's a shame really.
How I wish things were different.
But those are just wishes.
At the end of it all, all we can do is accept it. And move on.
(Sorry again)
If words could describe what I want to say, there'd be no end to this dedication.
But they can't.
So I end, for fear of being "not worthy" (haha! sorry again), and that these words won't be fit.
So I end by saying thank you.
And I, we, love you.
Ordinary
11 years ago



7 comments:
i agree with you very, extremely strongly! i love this batch and i think it's the best 12th grade batch we've ever had. I am DEFINITELY gonna cry when they go....Tejas...GuitarBoy ....Malpani....Harry...
And those are just the guys.(not all though,no offence to those i left out)
Lakshmy...Lisha...Linda...Juhi... Komal... Aishani...(again, very sorry to those who i left out)
I LOVE THIS BATCH AND I DEFINITELY AM NOT AFRAID TO SOUND LIKE A SISSY WHILE SAYING IT....
but i'll miss you...
Joze
IM GONNA MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
heyy..!
This year's 12th grade batch has been, by far, the best batch yet. The fact that they are leaving is something that we all knew, but i guess we didn't realize we would have to come to terms with it so fast. It's hard to say bye, it's hard to let go, but you're right when you say that we have to accept it and move on. I wish you guys didn't have to go. God bless all of you.. i'm gonna miss you all.. bye....
thanks guys...
Beautifully written ...
This batch were awesome! =]
NOW THEY'RE LEAVING!
everyone is gonna miss you guys like crazy!
youve left a lasting impression on everyone and modern high's not going to be the same once you're gone.
goodbye and good luck!
thank u everyone...
gonna miss all of u :)
Post a Comment