Allow me to introduce you. To my blog. Hello, and welcome. It is a pleasure to see that you voluntarily ventured into this blog, which I could say is relatively new, and that you took the time to read what I have to say, although it may be a load of gibberish to you. I may not be able to update this blog too often, because my school, our school, has its mid-term examinations quite soon. Just less than a fortnight away, I hope to do well, and to all in my school, and to all sitting for any examinations at all, best of luck. I take this opportunity to wish the best of luck to our school's football team, taking part in a tournament which will be probably the last for many in our team. My hope is on your side.
School. Probably the most fun thing going on in many of our lives. I enjoy it, truly. And it is difficult to see the schooling days of what has been this school's best seniormost batch gradually decline. The amount they have contributed to the school, the amount of their sweat that has dropped on our quadrangle, auditorium, field... really, it's amazing. This tragic loss will be very easily noticed, and I doubt there is much the school can do to repair it. Congratulions, 12th grade batch 2006-2007, congratulations.
Well I guess I have made a fairly okay introduction to my blog, and I hope I can keep it alive. Keep visiting. There's much I wish to share.
Ordinary
11 years ago



9 comments:
I agree with you ....school is fun...at times it is , at times it aint.
Each day passes and we just continue living without thinking about how much fun da day was....In a few years maybe by 10th ..DEr may not be another day like these...The scene could change...
Dont worry about the Future , Dont think about the Past ..Appreciate Today!
Btw this isnt a "MIRAGE" :P
....Kapil/First Person to Comment :D
A pretty cool intro. Looking forward to ur future posts!Have fun blogging!
Till then,
Cheers!
Hey nishant..amazin blog..hope 2 c u write more..pleasure readin such a wonderful blog..nyways amazin work..so go on..waitin 2 read da next 1..
Trisha!
Amazin blog..Really apprecita it..Waitin to c ur next entry..
Hey Nish! Firstly, you, being the nerd that you are, shouldn’t be worrying about exams :P. Secondly, school IS .. Not fun :P .. Kidding. School’s fine. Depends on the way you look at it. A lot of days suck, but during holidays and stuff, we may not admit it, but we’re secretly waiting for school to start. Last but not least.. Great introduction! Yea I’m going to miss the 12 graders too! Looking forward to ure next blog post! Hurry up ! :P
schoooool...its a drag but gr8 at the same time...depends on how u luk at it. gr8 writing..very pleasant but nothin to exciting..could use a lil humour..but apart 4rm tat was short n sweet...liked it...tinkin of makin blog 2 now...
*reshma*
Hey Nishant...
It's great seeing you've found a new alternative to get in touch with yourself..
I have a great feeling that this is going to be a very introspective and spiritual journey and I wish you all the best...
Take care and remember to never dwell on the past(this is'nt relevant right now, but you might know what I'm talking about in the near future), unless you're trying to prove someone wrong:P.
Again, Take care and all the best for your mid-terms...
I hope you'll be posting regulary.
mwah
Kirk
hey decent start..
lets see how long the 'fire lasts'...
and thanks for the compliments - all of us 12th graders appreciate that!
and yes the cliched line that I am using more than ever now - Welcome to the blogosphere!
blog on!
coll site but a bit boring
Post a Comment