It's late at night, or early in the morning, whatever, and I have nothing else to do. I thought it would be a pleasant idea to let out whatever I feel, or I don't feel, and make YOU suffer my rantings.
No that wasn't intended. I'm not going anywhere, and I don't think I need to go anywhere. What about you? Have you got anywhere? Many people have. Many haven't. Some just don't know what's going on. Some just don't know.
Ever felt confused? Ever felt lost? Wouldn't it have been much better if we KNEW the perfect place to get lost, and even if we do, actually end up lost RIGHT there? And I don't mean lost, as in physically lost. Yeah, emotions do get the better of me nowadays.
I don't know what I'm saying, because satisfaction doesn't feel the same anymore, because I know that if I got everything that troubles me off my chest, I'd be satisfied. But I don't feel happy anymore, I don't feel sad, I don't feel troubled, I don't feel free.
Maybe it's a stage that all of us go through.
Maybe it isn't.
Maybe some of us know where to go, but don't want to.
Maybe we should give others a chance.
Maybe we should do all things right.
Maybe we should let all things be as they are.
Sometimes not knowing what to do is essential. Sometimes we miss being hurt. Sometimes your hopes are realized. Sometimes you feel so good, you never want to let the feeling go. But in a second, like it or not...
It's gone.
There's a hole in my cup. There's a leak in the bottle, and everything's falling on the ground. Falling on the ground. There's a hole in my cup, there's a breach in the system, and everything's coming out. Everything's coming out. Everything's being spilt out, everything's coming out. There's a hole in my cup, and everything's falling out.
----
Sometimes, there comes into the air, a familiar fragrance, that lingers there, waiting for you to realize that you know that scent, waiting for you to figure out from where, and it always hits you in the spot.
There are times when words can't portray what you want to say.
There are times when joys can cause pain.
There are times when you cant help using cliches.
There are times when differences are similarities and there are times when you know not what is happening. Because you like it. Because it's what you want.
I don't know how many of you can relate to my monotonous speech, and I don't know how many of you even care. But all I know is this: Love is in the air.
And no, that wasn't supposed to rhyme.
Ordinary
11 years ago



4 comments:
I agree...Especially:
the times wen joyz can cause pain..
That reminds me off 1..
Whats better?
A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear...
Love is in the air..?..
Anyways tokin to u online..So bie tc cya hf..
Trisha~~
u left me thinkin fer while..so much what i wonder abt 2..i can relate to this sort feeling or whatever it is..good post...i likd it...
i agree ...really....i never actually think about these things...n now ive began wonder....
....great blog...really really good
i dont know why not many people have commented on this..
There's so much to worry about in life, so much to think about...there's no escape
GREAT ARTICLE
Post a Comment