Ah, the overjoyness.
The cause? Dubai Desert Rock 2007.
An event that all of us rock-minority people look forward to, even though I din't get to go this year. I MISSED MEGADETH!!! How? I don't know. I heard that it was a success , and if THAT was a success, I wonder what next year's would be.
Want to know why?
A TWO-DAY EVENT!!!! March 9-10. Featuring? Okay I can't help but use the upper case. INCUBUS!!! CHILDEN OF BODOM!!! PRODIGY!!! PRIME CIRCLE!!! And the best part? 8 more bands to come. Including the headliners. I hope you board guys can make it.
Yes, that does mean that they are going to be bigger and better bands. And I don't want to miss this show. Neither should you. Because this is going to be one big ride.
EDIT: IN FLAMES HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST!!! WOOHOO! GO CSM!!!! They are NOTthe headliners! GO CSM!!!! 7 more to go!!!!!
EDIT: STONE SOUR ANd MASTODON!!!! CSM ARE THE BEST!!! HEADLINERS STILL TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Ordinary
11 years ago



3 comments:
its sad fact that i have parents who are soo against live concerts, mainly my dad!! hes not even okay withh 22 yr old sister to staying up at like 9 in the nite!! but u know wat, this time im gonna beg soo hard to go see this show, shall try not to miss it...
Amazin..Will beg ma prnts..They shall allow...Coz afta ive shifted skoolz..parents startd allowin...so ill beg them..LOL!
Hf n tc
Trisha
three words....FREAK OUT BUDDY!
Post a Comment