Today wasn't the first time we crossed the line.
Today wasn't the first time we crossed the line.
Today wasn't the first time we crossed the line.
It wasn't.
I'm responsible for it. And everyone else is responsible for it.
We are not the only humans in this world. We are not the only ones who have feelings. We are not the only ones who get hurt. There are others too. People who loom in front of you and look like tyrants.
They are your mentors. You get your future from them.
I think it's time all of us. That includes EVERY single one of us, whether you mock, or hate. I think it's time for every single one of us to look back and look at the people we were. I think it's time for every single one of us to change what they see.
Ordinary
11 years ago



6 comments:
I agree.
It's been a long time since we looked back and saw who we used to be.
Nice post:), it made a lot of sense.
i think each of us should start not from respect i think we should start from "moral values".Principles taht you live by.Start thinking about your moral values that will make ur Character.
"give respect,get respect"
I agree..i need to change..we all need to change.
Whether we do it or we watch others do it..we need to change...
What can I say? You’re right, but only to an inadequate extent. Your title doesn’t suit your post. If what you want is to change – be a better person, it has nothing to do with respect. If you think improving yourself means only improving one aspect of yourself – respecting others, that’s utterly and completely senseless – youer wrong. That is, if that’s what you meant. And I don’t think what happened happened because of lack of respect. Lack of respect doesn’t lead to discrimination or making fun of. Find yourself.
Changing others starts with changing yourself. Changing yourself starts with growing the hell up.
And it all starts with seeing who you really are, and what you want out of life.
Moving on to the eminence of your post, both grammatically and psychologically it doesn’t make sense. ‘You get your future from them’. WRONGG. You get your future from yourself; YOU make your own future. YES. Other people may mould it, but youere behind the wheel.
And shalaka. ‘I think it's time for every single one of us to look back and look at the people we were. I think it's time for every single one of us to change what they see.’. We’re trying to change what we were? If you’re admitting to futile change, yes, it makes sense. Don’t change what you are, just be what you are to the best you can be. There’s a difference.
I agree..
Itz high tyme we chnge nw..
-Trisha
Post a Comment