It was so long ago; three years. And now the day has come, and gone. I never thought it would. When two people click, and are then forced to separate, it tears. Tears. Just like ripping a part of your body out. When they are stuck together, your finger to your palm, and you just rip it out. It hurts. It tears. And there's nothing we can do about it. I wish I could, so much. But theres nothing. My eyes aren't water retentive. And my heart isn't pain retentive. I wish they were, so much. Why does a relationship have to have its ends? I mean, couldn't it just go on, the laughter, the silence. But why the tears? Why the pain? I wish there was something any one of us could do. I wish there was something any of us could do.
How long is this longest day?
Ordinary
11 years ago



9 comments:
im srry...i miss her too...
How long IS this longest day?
I guess that's something none of can answer. If only our hearts could be pain retentive.
Check your offline messages.
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in you heart,
Is the only way for destiny.
- Sonia
Take care!!
That's an amazing way of writing it down... it's how so many of us have felt so many times in our lives...
am sorry ..!
You know everything I have to say, so I'm not going to start.
For me. That day still hasn't ended. Hell nish... It still hasn't started.
Attempts taken for the word veri: 4
You know everything I have to say, so I'm not going to start.
For me. That day still hasn't ended. Hell nish... It still hasn't started.
Attempts taken for the word veri: 4
I miss her!!
Thtz life..
How long is this longest day?
i wish i could get the answer for that one..
tc!
I've already commented, but just wanted to say that I've been coming here every single day since you posted this, just to read it again and again... It's just ... well, perfectly written. At least for me.
Post a Comment