Monday, April 2

Switzerland

Since pictures speak a thousand words, or so the cliche goes.


















NOTE: All these images were taken from a train window, so sorry for the bluriness.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEETNESS!! I WANTO TO GO TO SWITZERLAND!!

Sonia said...

I'm in love with those pictures!

I'm in love with Switzerland!

The 1st and the 11th pictures are my favourite!

It's very, very, very well taken!

Other well taken pictures include no.:-

2
3
5
6
8
&
10

I think those are the BEST pictures.

-Sonia.

Shalaka said...

Hello!

YOU PUT THE PICTURES UP:D! They're awesome!! Beautiful.. I LOVE Switzerland. It has got to be one of the most gorgeous places on the planet. My favorite pictures were 1, 2, 5, 10 and 11. WOW!

You took these from a train window? Oh My GOD! They're so clear! You must be pretty good.


PS : THANKS AGAIN:D:D!

Radhii said...

Hey!
Okay FIRSTLY. I SWEAR IF YOU CUT YOUR HAIR TOO SHORT ... :@ :@

And as for the pictures !
The second best one is the one of the tracks. I know that sounds ridiculous but the only tracks I've ever seen are the absolutely filthy ones in India. It's a cool picture.
The best one is the fifth one. That's the one I think you showed me originally. It's especially nice cuz it shows not only the mountain but it shows all the foliage and the clouds and wow. I love it =D
Switzerland is srsly the quintessence of omgamazingnesssssss. I seriously want to go there. I loathe youuuuuu !

Tries taken to get the word verification correct: 3

Anonymous said...

hey...
i <3 da pix..!..
I wanna go!!
Kant wait:D:D
nyways u tc..
g2g..
-Trisha

Vinay Nagaraj said...

why did u take a pic of the railway track :S?

Anonymous said...

Those are good pics! Though I didn't like Switzerland much. The luxuries and snow there were great! But I'm more of a History buff and cultural powerhouses like Turkey, USA, UK, China, Japan (and even India!) are far more interesting for me than Switzerland could ever be.

But good job with the pics anyway!

Juhi said...

I have been beaten....
After so long!
You know what I'm talking about.


You inspire me. ME!

Jozie

Kiwi Boy said...

Switzerland really makes you sit up and take notice, no? The 10 days I spent in Switzerland were better than the rest of my life, I think.