I know for a fact that God exists. In the simple way that the world exists. That there is more to love than scientific impulses. That there is more to music than resonance and whatever else science may define it to be. That there is more to life than photoplasm and cells. That there is more to living than being alive. And as much as science wants to prove that God doesn't exist, that the universe, that life, music, emotion was created by atoms being fused by chance, I will hold on to my belief. I know there is more to belief than scientific theories. I know, because I have felt the Holy Presence of God Almighty, my Creator.
4 comments:
I agree with you on this one!
A lot of people don't realize and believe in the fact that God exists.
Science was once used to prove God exists and it still is, check out the intelligent design theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design
At one time the greatest religous leaders were also scientists.
I know it is rather late, but i read this post today.
True. A problem that has risen out of the human habit of labeling. For example, Being like Jesus/Buddha/Mahavira stated the world is flat.
At that time, the human mind could not conceive anything bigger than the earth, and thus called the earth the world. 1.9 thousand years later, scientists said the world is not flat. Then they said the universe is flat. The cause of the confusion- Incorrect labeling by the human mind. The fact remains that God always said the universe is flat.
We just never comprehended it on that level.
and it is protoplasm. not photoplasm
Post a Comment