Wednesday, November 14

Silent Partner

I am walking alone. It is difficult.

The sun is cold. The moon is cold. I am cold. It is summer but I am cold.

There is one image in my head, and I cannot get it out, and I do not want to get it out, and I won't get it out. It is the most beautiful image. I don't feel okay.

There is a furore in my mind, a revolt. Always, I am wrong. I have no space.

I am walking alone. There's someone there with me, but I am alone. You are with me, yet you are not near me.

You will always be with me.

I am walking alone. It is difficult. Alone I await the storm.

You will always be with me.

Alone I await the storm.

I am walking alone.

Durch die Unendlichkeit.

1 comment:

Udai Kapila said...

you are not alone... you are never alone.. you can try as hard as you want.. but you will never be alone... your space will be invaded for unendlichkeit!!


and i will have my way!

lighten up bro... just look around... there are a hell of a lot of roses to smell