Saturday, November 17

Alexithymia

Apart from that glimmering hope, there is nothing there that I could possibly see would determine my happiness. That hope, and that Faith, and that dream. Who can tell what tomorrow will bring ? Who can tell if tomorrow will come ? But I see it in your eyes... all the answers. No, not in person. No, I'm too scared.

There are so many things I want to tell you. But I can't, you see. I'm already at the end of the world. The edge. There are songs I want to sing. There is music I want to make. There are many skies above me. I will cross them all to get to you. There is distance, and there are thorns. There is time, and there is void. My void is not empty anymore. I can see you. You're there, in my mind. There is colour around me. There is passion within me. And there is a fusion of hope, and dreams, and answers, that I seek.

There is only time. I can't say what I want to say. The tunnel is narrowing. You're so far away from me. I doubt the distance will ever get reduced.. I wish. But I've given up on most of my wishes.. they're discarded.

Il fait froid. Je faut aller mais je ne veux rien sauf des temps avec vous. Il est vider. Il fait froid.

No comments: