Thursday, January 4

Unconfictional.

That's a word I made up.

Do I know what it means?

Analyze it. Unconditional. Fictional.

That means unconditional love doesn't really exist. Does it?

9 comments:

Radhii said...

Hmmm.
First up,
The first line of your post says " That's a word I made up. " Which means the word isn’t an actual word obviously, which theoretically means that there’s no such thing or there would be such a word.But then i guess there's more to it... as always.

Hmmm… So tyea, consequently, nothing can be unconfictional. Which means there’s no such thing as there being no unconditional love. Which i guess i already said.
Oh.. and another thing. I thought the being in love was loving a person no matter what happens. Right? Which means that you have to love someone unconditionally in order to love them at all. So there. There’s no such thing as unconditional love, it’s just plain love.
Not that that even makes sense.
*sigh*
Strange post.

Rayna said...

as radhii said since its a word u made up...i think unconditional love exists...i mean ur parents love u unconditionally dont they? or they dont?

The Ego said...

Errr... the first comment actually made sense...
Although...in my optimistic mood, I'd say it exists, and in my pessimistic mood, I'd say it doesn't!

Shalaka said...

heyy. lol radhi, interesting comment. I like this post - 'unconfictional' - hmm.. really gets you thinking doesn't it? Well, I think unconditional love exists. Eg: As mini says, our parents.
Anyway, nice post, waiting for more. byee!

Nishant said...

Okay then. I shall leave the post as it is.

And I didn't mean our parents.

Its just something personal. Yeah. Like venting out your emotions

Oh and unconditional love DOES exist.

Anonymous said...

i think unconditional love does exist..
trisha

Radhii said...

HA! I'm always right :P :P

HEY!! AND PARENTAL LOVE IS PERSONAL !

Juhi said...

the word's an oxymoron. And oxymorons aren't supposed to make sense. This one sorta does.
I would like to think it exists but I think it'll take a lot of effort to convince me. You know.

Jo

PS: By 'it' i meant unconditional Love.

Juhi said...

one more thing. the word can be used in any context, not only Love. But if you start thinking of all the things......buh-bye!

Jo