Honesty has been banished from its throne. And it wanders, blind, blinded by our arrogance.
I am blinded by ignorance. The ropes knot themselves, and the chains bind themselves. The wind whistles, and the sea screams; and so I forget what I believe in.
From where will my decisions spring ? For white and black is grey, and the shafts of my mind are magnificent in the light.
Are you a monster ? And if you are, will I tell you ?
Or are you a monster in disguise ? If you are, will you tell me ?
Or will this always lay in doubt, in untold anticipation of solid ground,
But eternally sinking, sinking,
Sinking until the promise is varnished, polished
And again shines in the blaze of Truth.
Then we will rise on each others' wings, and fall into each other's grasp, and surrender ourselves to trust. And then the essence will be elucidated, hiding the blemishes and the scars, healing the despondent and the wishful.
We will realise we are already everything.
Ordinary
12 years ago



6 comments:
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever read.
It says soo much, and yet you can interpret it in different ways. Well I can at least.
You are truly talented.
Amazing Post.
I had to re-read it to get the gist of it. There is a universal theme to everything clouded by habitual thought patterns that block us from going beyond.
Okay, I read that 3-4 times before I actually interpreted it in ANY way. Wow. Truly brilliant!
I wish that day would come.... that day when our innocence is returned to us and trust is second nature...
I think we are bound by paranoia as well... it restricts our actions like ignorance would our thoughts...
Nishant - I'd give you 2 pennies for all of yours.. Thoughts that is.. =)
If only i knew how you think like this..
i disagree- trust is too fickle to set u free. people survive -until u start livin it simply doesnt have any scope except in the pure idealism of worldly ideologies.
Post a Comment