Friday, November 7


I am swallowed into the rise and fall of a rush of beauty. And as I twist and turn, I am soothed by the gracefulness of the stains you left on my senses. But what you left a mark on most prominently is my other. I do not know the dance of the candleflame nor its life, but I do feel its warmth. I do not know the age of the grass, the names of the soils, the dreams and aspirations of the sea, but I do know they are within me. Like you are, like your smile is, and like the caliber of the change you have cast upon me. Not like a shadow, but like the penumbral glow of a realm so forgotten and yet so alive, alive with the charm of your sparkling eyes.


This feels like the night and the day. The sun shining through, shining upon those lucky arms and eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it.
I love the picture too :D:D

-Malavika-