Sunday, April 20

Lost & Found

I have so much to blog about. Let me start off with the last two exams .. let's see, what were they ? Math and Commercial Applications, I think. Wow it was so long ago, I really don't remember much. I remember in Math there was some random complicated VAT sum, which I managed to get the steps of, but made a stupid calculation mistake, and there was a huge fire before Commercial Applications - and I know that it was very long, and the post-board times were fun.



We went to Zabeel and played football - the day the boards got over, it was fun, just fresh air and no worries, I mean there were worries, but I had no actual studies to do, it was almost like freedom.



Birthday parties. The beach trips. All of them, so so awaited, yet they passed so quickly. And things came and went, and days came and went, and Shaun came. And my heart lept in joy, it was separated for so long. I missed him, and we spent time, and we jammed, and we spoke, and we recalled, and we did so many things we haven't done in so long. It felt good.

---

I saved this post as draft. I think it needs to end here. The incompleteness.

No comments: