So, I haven't really watched the movie, but I know it's something related to an upcoming disaster. I mean I watched like half of it, at one of my birthday parties, and then we went and played football in a waterless swimming pool. Don't ask.
So. There's this disaster that people keep talking about, but not doing anything about. They say that it is dangerous, and as the movie plays, we come to see that it is dangerous.
I have my I.C.S.E. Board Exams day after tomorrow. The disaster (I hope it isn't so disasterly, however) comes.
It seems so recent, that we were all frightened by our teachers - "THIS IS YOUR BOARD YEAR !", "STUDY !" and whatnot. It seems so recent that we moved into a new classroom, moved into new, massive portions, and moved into new territory altogether.
And it's finally here. The day after tomorrow. No, I did not plan this. I mean, I planned on writing something before the boards, but not today. What a coincedence ^_^. The day after tomorrow. And there is STILL stuff in our portion that I did not know about. *Looks at the photocopy of the photocopied Economics model papers*
Soon, the papers we are writing will be the source of terror for upcoming batches. 2008 Board Paper. They'll have to write it for practice. We need to write it for our lives ! I mean, our future. Which we are so often reminded about.
WHAT DOES MUSIC HAVE TO DO WITH GROWING COTTON ?
Maybe, the quiet, soothing music that we can picture on a farm. Or the eerie music as a U.F.O. makes new crop circles.
I'm done. And I can't write. I know this is one of my worst posts. My brain = muddled.
Best of luck to me !
Ordinary
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment