Friday, December 21

The Curtain Falls

December 21st, 2007. Happy Birthday Mom.
December 21st, 2007. Almost 10 days to 2008.

2007. What can I say ? So much has happened ! It seems so unrealistic. Sometimes I wonder how it all went by, so fast. It doesn't even feel like it's ending, it feels like there's something big waiting for me. And I don't think I can say goodbye to 2007, maybe I won't have to. I've grown to like so many things, forget so many things, recall so many things, miss so many things, make terrible mistakes, do amazing things, I recorded my first song in 2007. Schmizel played its first gig in 2007. I didn't sleep at night for the first time in 2007. Desert Rock - 2007. I've made so many great, amazing, wonderful, angelic friends. I have had to say goodbye to quite a few too. I will say goodbye to quite a few too. Things have grown within me, things I have lost have been found. Things I have found have been lost, and lots of other things have begun. When I begin to think of how much has happened this year, I am lost in nostalgia. There is a whole web of events, linking themselves to each other, and I wonder. If something hadn't happened, something so small. Like the SKARDENS. If that hadn't happened, no Schmizel. Like this, there are many things that I am so lucky to have.

I don't think it is right to continue, to recall EVERY single moment in 2007 as of now, it hasn't ended. There are still almost 10 days left, and as far as I know, 10 days is a long time. Mistakes can be corrected, promises can be made. I will make a list of events and the smallest things soon, but not today. Today, I study.

If I can.

10 days left. Then 365.25 days are gone.

Personal message: "It'll all be okay" - anon. Well, that anon is a very integral part of my life, and that anon hasn't said it to me yet, but I'm going to try and believe it.

No comments: