Tuesday, January 1

Another One

Time flies so fast. It's the 1st of January again. It's another year, another reality check. We have to move on. Move forward. Plan our every move. Chess. 2007 was a treasure chest, more than a year. So many memories I want to keep in my mind, in my soul. As much as I didn't want this year to happen, it did. I'm looking forward to it too. Soon, the boards will end. Soon, there'll be freedom. Maybe, soon, there'll be a realisation of hope; a gift. At the moment, I'm listening to the second Schmizel performance. All that adrenaline, all that practice, the stage. Mazaya Centre. All of it brings back memories. A time when I could let myself go. The third Schmizel performance, I don't have the video, but I remember it, most of it. It's difficult to remember things sometimes. If only we didn't have to forget.

Previous blogpost. All those things, they're so small, some of them immaterial. But the year would be incomplete without them. Some of things that have happened are so big, the impacts they have made are gigantic.

There are many things I want to say about 2007, the pain, the sorrow, the joy, the happiness, the randomness, the laughter. Everything's a big puzzle. Each piece is required to make it complete. Each piece should fit. There are many things I want to say, but again I can't.

I guess all I can do is wait for what 2008 brings, what it will give me. What it will take from me, what it will balance out. After all, there always is an equilibrium. The equilibrium of states. Nothing comes without a relation. Every equation is independent and dependent.

2008, I am Nishant Mehrotra. I am here, and I am here to experience. Give me experiences. I am here. See me. Notice me.

It's another year. I need to learn to time travel. I need to learn to change, and accept change.

I need to learn to fly.

1 comment:

*reshma* said...

And here comes the new year...To remind us of so many things...Some beautiful..some painful...bittersweet,they say eh?..to remind us how important it is to miss and cherish every little moment, what at the time seemed to be so insignificant..but now we know better...they've turned into memories..experiences which have hopefully taught us something...i cant deny that its certainly been an eventful year...i wish you have many more new years to look forward to..more reasons to laugh and cry over lifes events..hope your old before you die Nishant :)...God bless ...