Friday, June 15

Just Thinking

If a thread is torn apart, it can't be the way it was, no matter the quantity and quality of glue.

There are more chances of it breaking again.

It doesn't seem quite right, and that's how I feel.

Because soon, there will be a massive pull on the thread. It might break, might not. It just depends on how much I (we) hang on to it.

I mean a thread is so useful.
It can tie things, bind things, connect things.

And what if it breaks?

It could just fall to the floor, and get swept into some foreign dustbin...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nishant.
The thread isn't going to break. I know it isn't.
Hang on tight.


















It's a really strong thread.. =).

Juhi said...

Rhea took the words our of my mouth. Or my keyboard?:S:S

It isn't going to break.

Threads that are bound with the glue of Friendship and Love...they may get pulled to the last extent. But they never, ever break. Trust me on that. As long as the Love is there, the thread will never break.

And Love HAS to be there, otherwise you wouldn't be writing of threads, now, would you?:P:D


Jozie

Anonymous said...

Nishant, the thread wont break unless you allow it to.





You know you wont let it happen.

anish said...

Ahh the "thread"...good luck!

Just thought I'd let you know, without any intended pessimism; mine broke. Maybe it was not strong enough. Maybe it wasn't the right thread. Maybe it's a good thing that it got cut apart. So umm, right now, I wouldn't mind a new thread.

If you really really truly want this thread, then make sure that it doesn't split. And "the massive pull" will be massive. This is the true test, the test of time.

Good luck, seriously.

Kiwi Boy said...

Nishant, you're such a philosopher! :) I like your blog, you write well and deeply.